Cool Beauty is dedicated to building relationships that empower growth and success!
Cool Beauty is a fast-growing distributor of professional hair care products, selling to salons in the Midwest and Midsouth. We provide a positive, upbeat, and encouraging work environment where your input is always heard and valued. We want to offer you the opportunity to align yourself with people that can assist you with your dreams and goals. Because your goals matter and dreams can become reality! We’re devoted to encouraging growth within Cool Beauty as well as the whole beauty industry via education, strong communication, and serious customer service.
We represent world-class product brands from Sweden, Spain, Australia, Italy, and the US.
We are looking for an experienced Business to Business sales consultant to represent Cool Beauty and our world-class brands in Columbus, OH.
Outside Sales Consultant
Full-time sales position with guaranteed base salary and unlimited commission potential
- Car allowance
- Paid vacation
- Product discounts
- Vendor-supplied bonus/spiff opportunities
Your job commitment:
- Responsible for your territory achieving monthly sales and new business growth
- Develop and execute goal planning, promotions, incentives, and events to grow existing accounts
- Open new accounts
- Effectively present promotions and provide business education to accounts
- Ability to analyze sales reports to strategically plan for opportunities within account base
- Actively respond to customers’ needs in a timely fashion
- Create an effective territory route through time blocking and pre-planning of meetings
- Attend Cool Beauty meetings and education events (virtually or in person)
We are looking for:
- A person with the capability to build a strong rapport with, and earn the trust of, existing as well as potential clients
- Be a good listener who can provide problem-solving solutions
- Strong selling and closing skills
- Comfortable with cold calling, virtually as well as in person
- Solid understanding of how to use social media to connect with clients, existing and potential
- Willing and able to perform presentations
- Excited about fashion, trends, and all things beauty
- Must have a reliable form of transportation, a valid driver’s license, and insurance coverage
- Basic computer skills are necessary (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Business to Business sales
- Retail sales knowledge
- Knowledge of the Salon/Beauty Industry is a plus